SureStart - Parent and Toddler - Stay & Plays
Description:Parent and Toddler groups provide a meeting place for parents and carers with babies and small children to play relax and chat together.
Target Group: Parents/Carers and Children Duration: Ongoing
Benefits of Parent and Toddler Stay and Plays:
- A place to go, where both parents and children are welcome.
- Time and space for children to learn through satisfying play activities, appropriate to ages and stages.
- Opportunities for both parents and children to learn by observing and absorbing new practices and ideas.
- Access to other community resources.
- The beginning of friendships that may last way beyond the Parent and Toddler Group.
For further information please contact the Dry Arch Centre.