Although our buildings are closed to due the Covid-19 situation. Dry Arch Sure Start staff are continuing to work remotely to ensure support is provided to antenatal mothers, children and parents/carers.
We are here for you and open for registrations for new families. You need to register with us before accessing programmes and services. Our registration forms can be accessed below.
Once you have completed the form. Email it to Caroline.OKane@dryarchcentre.co.uk and we will do the rest. If you are having trouble completing this form complete the enquiry form at the bottom of this page and we will call you.
We will call you to confirm everything has been approved and can provide you with support remotely until programmes are back up and running again.
What support are we providing?
Without the support and advice of friends and support networks, we know how challenging and worrying it can be for antenatal mothers and those with young children. Please use Dry Arch Sure Start to help you and your family through practical advice and support from our staff who want to help. We will provide support during this period through:
- Telephone contact and support (antenatal and postnatal)
- The promotion of antenatal support through delivery of online programmes, tips, information and encouragement
- Peer Breastfeeding support (Join our closed FB group)
- Delivering parenting support programmes on digital platforms which will be advertised on our Social Media channels
- Family Support Helpline
- SEN and Autism Support
- Speech and Language Support
If you are having trouble with downloading the form. Use this enquiry form below and we will call you back. We look forward to hearing from you soon.